Shampoo.ie: High-end Haircare at High-street Prices!

Shampoo.ie, the Irish online haircare shop, has just re-launched with a brand new website.

Shampoo.ie launch event

The brainchild of Ciaran Nevin, who has more than 30 years’ experience in the hairdressing industry, the site stocks luxury hair products at great value prices – including  many of my favourite brands, like Kerastase, Shu Uemura, and Schwarzkopf.

Babyliss Perfect Curl Demo

Ciaran also runs an incredibly successful (and eponymously named) salon in Terenure and his head stylist, Linda, was sprinkling a little glamour over the launch event. She and her team were demo-ing the Babyliss Perfect Curl which was, no word of a lie, awesome. In the blink of an eye it created the most gorgeous retro looking waves which were sported by all of the lovely staff at the event.

Classy Chignon

Linda was also responsible for my new look, a stunning side chignon that I loved so much that I slept in it, to show it off to Mr Fluff the next day. Amazingly, this did not really show it to its best advantage - luckily I have these pictures to prove that for once, I actually looked  like a lady.

Kerastase Hair Care on Shampoo.ie

But ok, enough about me, and back to the site. I’ve had a wee nose around and it’s packed with a bunch of  great features, from personalised recommendations to video tutorials to an Ask the Experts section where you can put your own questions straight to Ciaran himself. I might be asking him just how to recreate that up-do…

NIMA Brush now on Shampoo.ie

Oh – and it’s not just hair! I’m delighted to report that my favourite Irish brush brand, NIMA Brush, will also be stocked on the site. Check it out, or follow them on Twitter to be the first to hear of the latest bargains.

What are your favourite hair care brands, and where do you stock up?

1 Response to "Shampoo.ie: High-end Haircare at High-street Prices! "

  1. Thanks for suggesting good list. I appreciate your work this is really helpful for everyone. Get more information at rituals ireland. Keep posting such useful information.

    ReplyDelete