Easiest Ever Dinner Party Menu, Thanks To Intotheblonde!

Mushroom brioche toasts


It's pretty much been allllllll about the beauty on the blog for a while now so I thought I'd kick off the weekend with something more lifestyle-y. If you have friends coming over anytime soon or feel like whipping up a tasty but simple meal this weekend, this is just the ticket.


spaghetti with prawns and rocket


Mr Fluff is great at more complicated dishes but I like to keep things nice and easy, and let good ingredients and great flavours do most of the work for me.
Easy Dinner Party Menu
I found the recipe for both this mushroom brioche starter and spaghetti, prawns and rocket main course on Adele's blog, so head on over for more details.  Strawberries drizzled with 25 year old aged balsamic vinegar rounded out the meal.

strawberry


If you try this let me know how you got on - and if you have any easy peasy recipes of your own, do share!

0 Response to "Easiest Ever Dinner Party Menu, Thanks To Intotheblonde! "

Post a Comment