Autumn Accessories: New Season Style Starts Here!

AW13 AccessoriesI’m mad about accessories but they’re the first thing to come off when the weather warms up. So while I’m hoping the good weather hangs around for an awful lot longer, I’m also loving all the gorgeous autumn accessories that are already trickling into stores.

With punk and grunge emerging as the biggest stories of the season, tough jewellery is a wise investment buy. That doesn’t mean you have to spend a fortune though – this grey stone rope necklace (1) is €6 from Penneys and in-store now, while the spike n chain bracelet stack (3; €27) is from Limited Edition at M&S.





I’ve worn my Buffalo Bullets to death, so a key new season investment for me will be pair of wear-everywhere, stack-heeled ankle boots.  This seriously badass pair from M&S (2) is the very thing for channeling your inner punk. [Edit: news just in! These will be around €60 and in store in October. I'll be first in line!]

The stand-out colour for autumn 2013? Cobalt – and River Island is the place to go to stock up. My eye is on this oversized shopper (4), which will be about €60 when it hits stores here over the next couple of weeks.

Where there’s grunge and plaid, there’s beanies – the 90s headwear favourite is back with a bang, and the cross stud details give this one (5) extra fashion points. It’s just €3 from Penneys and available now.

Finally this black and white, unisex Adidas watch (6) ticks two major trend boxes: monochrome and boy-meets-girl. The street-smart, laidback vibe will pair perfectly with autumn’s more casual trends.

What are your favourite autumn accessories?

1 Response to "Autumn Accessories: New Season Style Starts Here! "

  1. The blogs you produce incurs the much to my knowledge. The skills that are established strongly on the knowledge are very much indemand. I would like to add that your writings adds knowledge to my skills.ladies clothing wholesalers manchester

    ReplyDelete